Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Update!!




Helloo there everyone in cyberland! Just thought I would send a little note to update (following my goals). Jared and i went to Vegas for USU's spring break. Jared was wonderful and took me shopping for all new clothes. Then he came home and threw out almost everything in my closet. It was a good week. We have been able to spend some time with Jared's parents who have come home from their mission. There has been many family gatherings since the 3rd of March. We have obviously gotten out of the habit of gathering so often. We are working on that.


Every time we start to get ready to work on the yard for the wedding, it decides to snow. I am trying to patiently wait and hope that I will be rewarded for my patience :)


All family is doing well. Connor and Tori get more sassy every day. Megan is driving more often getting ready to turn 16 in the fall. Wedding plans are progressing rapidly which is good because according to my countdown calender, I have 80 days from today before we leave for pageant. Love you all.


1 comment:

Jules said...

Love the ice cream faces! It has been fun seeing you several times...and of course you are looking hotly FABULOUS in your new clothes!