Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New at the Nielson House

Jared and I have decided to make the leap and start a new business. I know you are all thinking we are crazy because we have enough businesses already, but I don't have one and I am not sure I wanted one, but there you go when you mention something you might want to do that might make money to my husband. He came home from work and said, "All right, I talked to the attorneys, the paperwork is in the mail, the graphic artist is working on your packing and you need to decide on a company name." I went WHAT THE HECK? It was just an idea!. Oh well.

So you are looking at the newest member of the professional chocolatier family. The online ordering will be available sometime in the middle of November. I am just waiting on final approval from the health department for the use and sanitation procedures for my home kitchen, but the legal stuff is finished.

So, if you are hankering for some really good chocolate? Call and order some! 435-363-8030 or email jenn@lydona.com. There are currently 22 flavors (11 creme centers and 11 truffle centers). I have a collection of dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. New flavors, old standard flavors. Working on adding new products slowly because the health department and the USDA have to approve all recipies, food handling and labeling issues for every product added. I will be using only natural ingredients, and some excellent Ecuadorian chocolate (it is simply awesome).


Prices will be as follows:
$11.80 for 1/4 pound (8 piece sampler)
$24.61 for 1/2 pound (18 piece)
$48.02 for 1 pound (36 pieces)

I will ship anywhere. Now I know that sounds a bit steep, but it is great quality, no artificial ingredients, each piece is hand crafted and dipped, and the chocolate is simply amazing by itself. It is worth it. You can order a sample box or you can custom fill your own box if you know what flavors are your favorites.
Creme Centers:
Dark Chocolate:Coconut Orange, Orange, Raspberry Shortcake, Raspberry Cordial
Milk Chocolate: Maple Nut, Black Cherry, Buttercream, Opera Cream, Caramel Pecan
White Chocolate: Apricot, Lemon, Sunset Passion

Truffle Centers:
Dark Chocolate: Black Cherry, Orange, Chocolate, Mint
Milk Chocolate: Spiced Pecan, Raspberry, Lavender Honey, Hazelnut
White Chocolate: Coconut Lime, Strawberry Lemonade

Enjoy!

No comments: