Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Happenings



So much has happened. just kidding. Nothing really. I started back at work, getting ready for students this coming Monday. All the company left and my house is back to normal. I got Christmas put away-a record for me. Last year, the Christmas decorations above my kitchen cabinets finally went away in late May. Jessica went back to school. Hopefully her grades will be better. She has three dance classes, one dance improvisation lecture, and American History. We'll see. Christian just applied for a college. Hala-freak-a-lu-la!!! It is the Utah College of Massage Therapy in Salt Lake. He is excited. We are reserving judgement until we see follow through. But if he likes it (and does it) than it is a good move. Connor and Tori are back in day care and routine in coming back. Our family is trying the biggest loser club. The food is pretty yummy. Yesterday for lunch, I had 2 (yes 2) turkey burger patty's with bean and alfalfa sprouts, cucumbers, and Cesar dressing wrapped in butter lettuce with a pita, and celery with peanut butter. That was a ton of food but in the menu exactly like it says. It is the first time on a "diet" plan I have not been hungry. Already lost 3 pounds since Sunday. Good for Me!!


I wanted to include a couple pictures of Connor. They are my new favorites. Just the extremes of parenting and if you can relate, let me know.


2 comments:

Jules said...

Great to have you back! And what a fun post! I was laughing so hard over Connor's picture with the snot! Love it...wow!

Thanks again for a great New Year's party and the talks and the hanging out! I always enjoy getting to know you better! You have such a great heart!

Cansas said...

Wow! I love the boogey shot, although it makes me a little nauseous. We've all been there. Good luck on the diet plan! UGH!